It is simple to make a pasta tomato sauce in a few minutes. Just with a few ingredients you will be able to feed your hungry stomach in no time.
This recipe you can adapt it by adding your favourite meat or cheese. In the above photo I have added Hertz frankfurter and some cheddar cheese, that are both easy to cook ingredients.
Ingredients (serve 1):
Tomatoes (chopped) – 2
Garlic (peeled and chopped) – 2 cloves
Dried Basil – 2 teaspoons
Tomato Puree – 2 tablespoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
For the sauce – step 1-3
- Add some olive oil to a heated pan. Then add the chopped garlic and onions. Fry for a few minutes until fragrance.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and tomato puree (If you find it is too thick, then add some water to the sauce).
- Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta according to the instruction on the package.
- Then add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix well. Ready to serve.
If you want to add some chopped frankfurters then add it at the same time as the chopped garlic and onions.
If you want to add cheddar/mozzarella cheese then I would suggest you to mix it in before you serve the dish. This will allow the cheese to melt within the pasta.
You can easily remove the skin of fresh tomatoes by the following method:
- In a saucepan of boiling water add the tomatoes, and cooked this until the tomatoes soften (you will see the tomatoes start to wrinkle).
- Then remove from the water and carefully remove the skin from the tomatoes. You should find that the skin will easily come away from the tomatoes.