- Fresh tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- Shallots (use onions if you cannot find shallots. But I prefer shallots as it has a lighter taste)
- Tomatoes Ketchup
- Salt/Pepper (for taste)
- Whisk the 2 eggs together and then fried it in a heated oil pan to make scramble egg. Cook the scramble egg just right, where you can still see some moist and then put on to a plate one side to be use later.
- Cut in to small chunky pieces the fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, ham and shallots.
- In a heated oil pan add the shallots, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and ham. and fry it for a while. Then add the udon* and mix together.
- Add the scramble egg made earlier and mix together.
- Finally, add tomatoes ketchup to it and mix it together. If you feel it require more taste then you can add some salt and pepper to it.
* If the udon has come straight from the fridge it might be quite hard, therefore I suggest you first cook it in boiling water to soften and this will make it easier to fry it.
You do not have to use the same ingredients, so you can have it with just vegetables with egg or substitute the ham for other meat of your choice. I have just grabbed ingredients that I could find in my fridge.